I'm currently working on a case for a food delivery service and wondered whether my notion of "driver utilization" makes any sense.
My data set contains an hourly overview of the
- number of active delivery drivers,
- their online hours,
- number of delivery drivers with an order,
- number of delivery drivers waiting for delivery,
- number of drivers delivering food,
- hours per active delivery driver,
- delivery rides per online hour,
- total completed rides that hour,
- users that DON'T see delivery availability, and
- user that DO see delivery availability.
PLEASE NOTE: 9. and 10. can overlap (double count).
With those types of information, how would you describe "under/over utilization"?