|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How to pronounce [ɹɾɚ] in American English?
- Why don't RAID systems protect against motherboard crashes?
- Balancing LVM Virtual group between disks
- How can I discourage players from attacking everything they encounter?
- Longest Uncommon Substring
- Why does "brother" have the instrumental case in this Polish sentence?
- Was the term "master" in source code management systems first used with the sense of master/replica or master/slave?
- Symbol distance of double, triple, etc. integrals of CM
- Why are potions always brewed in extreme bulk?
- Are the left and right unitor maps of the unit object in a monoidal category the same?
- What kind of coordinates are 38,40.1365N, 75,4.23933W?
- What monetary system did Hobbits use in the Shire?
- Did Napoleon say: "Man will believe anything, as long as it’s not in the bible."?
- What is this white PCB isolation?
- How Did One Stand in The LEM Before Descent?
- Best way to indicate L.H over in piano
- Why is the 777 fuel burn rate graph U shaped and skewed to the left?
- Is it possible to cook an egg in a thermos flask?
- What is this unusual NPN-PNP transistor pair?
- What is the skill limit of a human swordsperson in a completely realistic world?
- Is it possible for LEO satellites to detect a usable signal from regular mobile phones on the ground?
- Is it "fair use" to summarize a movie?
- A term for the German word "Aufbruch" with some deeper meaning
- Am I comparing take-home pay correctly?