|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- If you sliced the moon in half perfectly, would it hold together?
- NanoVNA(v2)... what to capture for future reference when comparing past antennas?
- Why do ^M and \r behave inconsistently?
- What's the actual physics of diffusion filters?
- What is the difference between Uilleann pipes and Great Highland Pipes?
- Do deep rims increase the chances of falling in strong wind?
- Why did the Metall und Lackierwarenfabrik company get asked to bid on the creation of the MG42
- Primer /sealer over latex paint
- What is the right way to calculate <A><A>?
- How can my level 3 party defeat a group of Liches?
- Why "taufet" not "tauft"?
- Allowing voting against politicians as well as for them
- Does Silence stop working in the Cleanup step, allowing more spells to cast in the same turn when discard triggers effects?
- How do you insert lyrics into a novel?
- Why "scales" are mentioned less to singers and more to guitar players?
- What would the scientific explanation be for an energy source that would never run out?
- How distorted will our galaxy be if we are viewing it from several thousand light years away?
- Filtering by secondary attribute in PostGIS. Issues with NULL
- How does a U.S. military air traffic controller become a civilian air traffic controller?
- Are there any examples of popular self published textbooks?
- Putting a sack over a enemy's head
- Why wouldn't a space fleet use their lasers for a precision strike?
- Are these small yellow things on my lettuce worms?
- What is the indicated device under the tail of this B-29?